How to Apply for Online Employment Exchange Registration Card?
Candidates may register their names in Employment Exchanges through online mode by official web portal of Department of Skill, Employment and Entrepreneurship, Assam. Basically there are two modes of Online Employment Exchange Card registration.
- Aadhaar based verification
- Non-Aadhar based verification
AADHAAR Based Verification
In mood of Aadhar Based Verification method, candidates may simply apply online through official portal by using their Adhar Card with permanent address within the state of Assam. They don’t require to visit the Employment Exchange office physically. So, candidates having Aadhaar Card may follow below mentioned steps.
- Go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- Click on Online Employment Exchange Registration link.
- The official online exchange registration portal will be opened.
- Click on “Register” button and Enter Full Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, Password and State and Click Submit Button .
- Next, select,Apply with AADHAAR option.
- Login to the portal by providing the Login ID and OTP or Password.
- Now, fill all the necessary information.
- Please upload all Educational Qualifications document (Pass Certificate & Mark sheets in chronological order from lowest level to highest level) into a single PDF and upload as one single PDF.(Scanned copy only)
- After successfully submission of application , Employment Exchange Card will be issued to his/ her registered Email.
Non-AADHAAR Based Verification
For non aadhaar based verification, After following above 4 steps Candidates need to choose non aadhaar based verification at step 5.
After choosing non aadhaar based verification, Candidates following below steps.
- Login to the portal by providing the Login/User ID and OTP or Password.
- Select date and time for verification of documents.
- Visit to the respective employment exchange office for the documents verification.
- Follow the necessary criteria ,guidelines and process as described by concerned officials.
- At last, you will receive the Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
Online Registration Link: Click Here
Dear friends,To read more articles click on below link: