Rupay credit card on UPI
SBI RuPay Credit Cards on UPI will provideseamless fastest and digitally enabled credit card lifecycle experience for the customers.
SBI credit Card and NPCI have linked SBI credit cards on the RuPay platform with UPI, allowing customers to make UPI transactions through their SBI credit cards. This will enhance the payments experience and increase credit card usage
SBI credit Card, India’s largest pure-play credit card issuer, and National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) have announced the linking of SBI credit cards on the RuPay platform with UPI. Starting 10 August 2023, SBI credit Card customers will be able to make UPI transactions through their credit cards issued on RuPay. The functionality can be availed by registering the Rupay credit card with third-party UPI apps.
Card holders can enroll their active primary cards on UPI and make payments to merchant using their credit card . This facility is totally free for customers. To ensure successful credit card linking with UPI, it is important to note that the cardholder’s mobile number registered with SBI credit Card should also be linked with UPI.
Simple steps to link your SBI RuPay Credit Card on UPI
1. Download the preferred UPI Third Party Application from the Google Play /App Store.
2. Verify your Mobile Number on the UPI App and complete registration
3. After successful registration, select the option “Add Credit Card/ Link Credit Card”.
4. Select “SBI Credit Card” from drop down list of Credit Card issuers.
5. Select your SBI RuPay Credit Card to be linked.
6. Enter the last 6 digits of your SBI credit card and expiry date when prompted.
7.Proceed to set your 6-digit UPI PIN.
To make Point of Sale (PoS) payments with UPI on your Credit Card
1.Scan merchant UPI QR Code on your preferred UPI-enabled third-party app.
2.Enter the amount to be paid.
3.From the dropdown, select your SBI aslo other RuPay Credit Card linked with UPI.
4.Enter a 6-digit UPI PIN to authorise the transaction.
- Create credit card accounts from the issuer bank based on your registered mobile number and link it to the UPI ID on BHIM app or any other UPI app.
- Post linking the card, customer will be able to make payment to a merchant by scanning UPI QR code. Payment authentication will be done automaticate UPI PIN.
- Scan any merchant QR and pay it
- Reach you spend milestones faster and earn credit card reward
- Pay online without CVV or OTP
Earn rewards points when you pay with a R Rupay credit card
For more updates Follow below link